Monday, October 27, 2008
Her school teacher calls her the Blonde Buddah. That she is, when she is near there is always a sense of peace.
Fun & affordable family event, showcasing entertainment and event cars. Over 70 vehicles even a mini submarine!
November 1st & 2nd
9am to 5pm
Jennifer Bradley Candlelighter's Childhood Cancer Foundation of Nevada: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Because Kids Can't Fight Cancer Alone"
FEAT Annual Family & Friends Picnic
November 8, 2008
11am to 2pm.
Discovery Park in Henderson
*Donation of $5.00 per family kindly requested. Every donation receives a ticket to win some great give away prizes.
RSVP to Jennifer at
Food, Fun, Games, Prizes, Bounce houses, Face painting .
Enjoy a day with fellow families
- Develop and activity schedule for your child or student.
- Learn to use routines and schedules to increase your child's appropriate behavior & promote independence.
- Learn to arrange the environment to help your child choose the behaviors YOU want!
- Visual supports hands on Make-n-Take opportunity! You can make a visual activity schedule for your child, student or classroom.
- Materials provided at no cost.
Where: UNLV, Continuing Education @ Paradise Campus
851 E. Tropicana
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
RSVP via phone or email
Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders
UNLV Department of Special Education
4505 Maryland Parkway, Box 453014
Las Vegas, Nevada 89154-3014
Phone 702.895.5836 Fax 702.895.0984